With a striking cover image (looks like an HDR photograph for the camera nerds out there) Issue 24 contains the usual varied range of articles weighing in at 66 pages.
As well as the latest news from the paddling community and an interesting and thought provoking editorial by Jeff Allen prompted by recent media coverage of Sea Kayak related incidents and rescues, there are also articles from an impressive range of contributors including:
- Loch Creran – Douglas Wilcox
- Scilly Isles – Charlotte Brannigan & Henry Maples
- Kayak Construction – Aled Williams
- Interview with Marcus Demuth
- Welcome To The Terror Zone – Jeff Allen
- Kayak Rolling – Helen Wilson
- Musculoskeletal Injuries – Dr Martin Lee
- Driftwood – Nigel Foster
- Paddling A sea Kayak: Mental Aspects – Ra’anan Dagan
My small contribution to this issue was a review of the Point 65 XP18 which I have had the pleasure of paddling over the last couple of months.
For more details on traditional or digital subscriptions see the Ocean Paddler website.