Issue 15 of Ocean Paddler is now out and is another superb read. Some cracking articles on trips, lots of news and reviews. I was excited when my copy dropped through the letter-box as I’ve got my first article published in the form of the Tahe Marine Reveal review.
Highlights for this edition are:
- Into the wilds of Patagonia
- Island exile for two – return to civilization
- Circumnavigation of the Falkland Islands
- Return to Madagascar
- Nigel Foster’s ‘Encounters’
- Paddling Alaska
- Island escape
- The Tahe Marine Reval
- Brian Wilson’s ‘Stern Words’
There is now extra content for the magazine posted onto the ‘OP’ magazine website. This edition sees extra info on the Falklands and Swedish Island Escape articles added to the site.