Issue 20 of Ocean Paddler Magazine arrived yesterday. I was keen to see it as I have two reviews in this issue (Tahe Greenland T kayak and a round up of some Peak UK paddle tops/drysuits). However I was also very impressed with the range of articles in this edition. It really felt like a bumper edition.
The magazine seems to be growing in quality and quantity of articles. Richard Parkin (the OP editor) has pulled together some excellent writers for the articles; from Nigel Foster to Brian Wilson, Aled Williams to Douglas Wilcox.
Douglas Wilcox’s review of the Cetus LV is stunning and Part 3 of Aled Williams Kayak Handling articles is really in depth stuff – certainly needs a few reads to get your head round but superb insight.
Issue 20 includes:
- Isla Grande Tierra Del Fuego
- My Private Galapagos
- Sheep to Shepherd – Phil Eccles
- A Feel for the Boat: Part 3 – Aled Williams
- Kayak Rolling
- Classic Irish Sea Kayak Destination – Tory Island
- Nigel Foster’s ‘Encounters’ – Alligators
- Review: P&H Cetus LV ,
- Review: Tahe Marine Greenland T
- Review: Peak UK Kit for Ocean Paddlers
- Brian Wilson’s ‘Stern Words’
- and more
More information can be found on the Ocean Paddler Magazine website.